Effective as of September 1, 2020
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT?
If, upon visiting our Site, your use is limited to browsing our Site, we will not collect any personal information from you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, we may request personal information from you (“User”) at all other times (hereinafter referred to as “Personal Information”).
- If you enroll in any and all accounts through the Site, we may ask that you provide us with certain personal information, including, your first name, last name, email address, credit card number, expiration date, mailing address, and telephone number.
- If you decide to purchase any products or services from the Site, we will collect Personal Information about you. If you purchase any goods or services through our Site, your credit card information will be transferred to Authorize.net for processing. Authorize.net employs a variety of security and risk management technologies to facilitate secure on-line transactions and to protect your credit information. You can find more information about Authorize.net at www.authorize.net or https://usa.visa.com/legal/privacy-policy.html.
- If you choose to participate in a customer survey conducted by us or by one of our business partners, we may ask for your name, e-mail address and other information as may be required by the particular survey.
- If you report a problem or submit a customer review, we will ask that you provide your name, e-mail address, membership number, address, phone number and fax number. Should you contact us for any reason other than to report a problem and/or submit a review, we may also keep a record and/or copy of your correspondence with us.
Like most websites, we may use automatic data collection technology when you visit the Site to record information that identifies your computer, to track your use of our Site, and to collect certain basic information about you and your surfing habits, whenever you visit our Site or Services or when you access the Services by or through a mobile device. This information includes information about your operating system, your IP addresses, browser type and language, referring and exit pages and URLs, keywords, date and time, amount of time spent on particular pages, what sections of a website you visit, mobile device you use, mobile device unique ID, IP address of the mobile device, and similar information concerning your use of the Site and the Services (the “Usage Information”).
We collect this Usage Information by using cookies and pixel tags (also called web beacons or clear gifs). Cookies are small packets of data that a website stores on your computer’s hard drive so that your computer will “remember” information about your visit. Clear gifs are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, and are used to track the online movements of website users. You can reject cookies by following the directions provided in your Internet provider’s “help” file. If you reject cookies, you may still visit the Site, but may not be able to use some areas of the Site and/or the Services.
We do not collect Personal Information in this way, but if you’ve provided us with Personal Information, we may associate that information with the information that is collected automatically. Automatic data collection may be performed on our behalf by our services providers.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
- To identify you when you sign in to your account;
- To respond to your requests and to provide you with the Services;
- To respond to your inquiries and contact you about changes to the Site and/or the Services;
- To send you notices (for example, in the form of emails, mailings, and the like) regarding products or services you are receiving, and for billing and collection purposes;
- To send you information we think you may find useful or that you have requested from us;
- To enhance and improve the Site or the Service, such as through personalized features and content;
- To analyze the use of the Site and the Service and the people visiting to improve our content and Site and the Service;
- To investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of our policies, or as otherwise required by law;
- For any other purposes disclosed at the time the information is collected or to which you consent; and
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
In addition, you acknowledge and agree that the information and pictures will be viewed by others (not just the sender, recipient, and us), including our third-party vendors, and the correctional institution receiving the information/pictures/other content. By agreeing to use the Service and uploading your information and pictures/other content, you acknowledge and agree that you do not have a right to privacy to such information and pictures/other content and that we do not protect your right to privacy. If you do not wish for us, any of our third-party vendors, or any correctional institution or other government agency to view your information, pictures/other content, DO NOT PURCHASE OUR SERVICES.
HOW LONG DO WE RETAIN YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
AllDay will also retain Usage Information for internal analysis purposes. Usage information is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen security or improve the functionality of our Services or Site, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer periods.
WHO DO WE DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO?
We do not disclose your Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
We, like many businesses, sometimes hire other companies to perform certain business-related functions. Examples include mailing information, maintaining databases, hosting services, and processing payments. When we employ another company to perform a function of this nature, we provide them with the information that they need to perform their specific function, which may include Personal Information. Some third party programs include: Google Analytics, Admob by Google, and Facebook.
If we or all or substantially all of our assets are acquired, we expect that the information that we have collected, including Personal Information, would be transferred along with our other business assets. We may disclose your Personal Information and Usage Information to government authorities and to other third parties when compelled to do so by government authorities, at our discretion, or otherwise as required by law, including but not limited to in response to court orders and subpoenas.
We may also disclose your Personal Information and Usage Information when we have reason to believe that someone is or may be causing injury to or interference with our rights or property, other users of this Site, or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities.
DO WE SELL OR RENT YOUR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION?
No, as a general rule, we do not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone. If and whenever we intend to share your personally identifiable information with a third party (other than to a business partner as provided herein), you will be notified at the time of data collection or transfer, and you will have the option of not permitting the transfer. However, we may from time to time rent or sell demographic information in the aggregate that does not contain your personally identifiable information.
HOW CAN YOU UPDATE, CORRECT, OR DELETE YOUR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION?
AllDay may process your Personal Information because:
- We need to perform a contract with you
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it is not overridden by your rights
- For payment processing purposes
- To comply with the law.
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have certain data protection rights. AllDay aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Information. If you wish to be informed about what Personal Information, we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us at email@example.com.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where AllDay relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests. You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
If you are not from the EEA but wish to learn about what Personal Information we may have collected about you or wish to amend, change, delete, or remove your Personal Information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and AllDay will attempt to resolve your request if reasonably possible. We can only discuss matters relating to your User Account through the email address used when the account was first created.
We cannot change, update, delete, or handle any other matters relating to any User Account except with the creator of such User Account and through such original User Account email address. We cannot provide any information regarding a User Account over the phone or by any other method except through the email address on file.
ARE CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13 ALLOWED TO USE THE SITE AND “DO NOT TRACK” SIGNALS?
We strive to educate parents and kids about how to appropriately safeguard their privacy when using our Services. We are committed to complying with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (“COPPA”), which requires us to inform parents and legal guardians about our information collection and use practices. COPPA also requires that we obtain parental consent before we allow children under the age of 13 to access and/or use our Services. We urge kids to check with their parents before entering information through our Site and/or Services, and we recommend that parents discuss with their kids restrictions regarding the online release of Personal Information to anyone they don’t know. We strive to help parents ensure that their kids have a safe experience using our Services. Parents or legal guardians can review any Personal Information collected about their child under 13 years of age, have this information deleted, request that there be no further collection or use of their child’s Personal Information, and/or allow for our collection and use of their child’s Personal Information while withholding consent for us to disclose it to third parties. We take steps to verify the identity of anyone requesting information about a child and to ensure that the person is in fact the child’s parent or legal guardian.
We do not support Do Not Track ("DNT"). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked. You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
HOW CAN I OPT-OUT OF PROMOTIONAL EMAILS?
If at any time, you no longer want to receive promotional emails and/or direct mailings, you may opt-out at any time by simply sending an e-mail request to email@example.com. You may also choose to unsubscribe from our emails by following the instructions in the bottom of the email.
WHERE IS THE SITE OPERATED AND WHERE IS MY INFORMATION STORED?
The Site and the Services are operated in the United States. If you are located outside of the United States, please be aware that any information you provide to us will be transferred to the United States. By providing us with any information through the Site or the Services, you consent to this transfer.
HOW TO CONTACT US?